Holiday Jet was a non-commercial virtual airline in Second Life®. Holiday Jet served the Second Life® Grid with commuter travel between regional airports in the Blake Sea, Nautilus, Satori and Sansara continents.
Founded on 9th September 2014, Holiday Jet was a private charter service. After several months of service, it was determined that Holiday Jet could not meet passenger requirements and needed to begin operating larger aircraft. Consequently, the airline changed its name on 5th December 2014 to Bluejet Airways in order to become a mainstream Passenger Airline in Second Life®.
Airports in Second Life® served by Holiday Jet include:
- Dragon Port Regional Airport (SLDP).
- SL Phoenix Airport (SLPX).
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA).
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA).
- Seychelles Municipal Airport (SLSI).
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR).
As of October 2014, the Holiday Jet fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Falcon 7x (EG Aircraft).
- Embraer Phenom 100 (Dani).
- Bombardier CRJ-200 (JP).
- Boeing 737-800 (E-Tech).
- Bell 222 (S&W).