Hue Phu Bai Airport was a large public military airport spread over the 'Phoenix Outlands' and 'The Pond' regions of the Vietnam landmass; a large privately-operated chain of Vietnam-era combat regions.
- Pilots can only fly to other locations in the Vietnam landmass from this location.
- Short runway advisory. Runway marked but unlit.
- Designed exclusively for Vietnam-era aircraft, other vehicles prohibited.
Officially opened on 26th October 2014, Hue Phu Bai Airport was part of the Vietnam Sim chain of regions. The airfield, like its surrounding landmass, was dedicated to Vietnam-era combat and role-play. Hue Phu Bai Airport was dismantled by March 2015, presumably in favor of owner Luke Flywalker's new civil aviation project - Seychelles Isles Airport.
There are no longer scheduled services to and from Hue Phu Bai West, as of March 2015.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Temporary parking available.
- Combat-enabled area.
- Vietnam-era combat role-play facilities.