Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Landing Advisories Edit
- Recommended approach is at minimum 2530 m of altitude.
- Large wingspan Advisory: short runway available only for small/medium aircraft. No public rez area is available.
Igloo Village Skyport is a single runway airstrip which gives access to an accurate, sim-wide reproduction of a polar igloo village. Under the surface of the igloo village, a complex system of caverns is available for exploration. The cavern system features: ice skating rinks, glaciars, a Japanese onsen, maze, parkour, a secret army base, and more. To access the caverns, a teleporter is available in front of the Main Igloo located at the center of sim.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Igloo Village Skyport, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services Edit
Pilots' facilities Edit
- Runway lights.
- "Main Igloo" with lounge.
- x1 helipad.
General facilities Edit
- Hangar with public rezzers of ground and aerial vehicles.
- Teleporter pads to the underground cavern system.