Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
interBlake sea islands (ICAO: BSI / IATA: BI / Call-sign: iBsi) is a virtual airline in Second Life®. The airline serves the Second Life® Grid with charter travel between major airports in Blake Sea, Nautilus, Satori, Corsica and Gaeta V . Furthermore, interBlake sea islands delivers a charter service to the independent estate of Eden & Fruit Islands .
Founded in December 2015 by JamesDavid Rae is scheduled to offer service rising to the motto 'We fly Second Life'. In July 2016, interBlake sea islands joined the airline alliance group SAA - Second Life Airline Alliance. In August 2016, the airline interBlake sea islands became part of the parent company interBlake travel group.
Check-In facilities Edit
Check-In facilities have been provided for all interBlake sea Islands customers at our home hub at Tuarua Fiji International Airport.
In addition, we provide check-in facilities at the following destinations:
- Arimto & Yuliman Airport (SLAY)
- Brook Hill Airfield (SLBH)
- Deichdork Regional Airport (SLDR)
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA)
- Pukalani Airport (SLPU)
- Second Life International Airport (SLIA)
- Second Norway Lufthavn - Terminal A (SLSN)
- Smugglers Bay Airport (SLQA)
- Southern Cross Regional Airport (SLSO)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
In all other destination we invite our valued customers to use our online check-in facility at our website flyibsi.com (soon to be operational).
As of August 2016, some of the airports in Second Life® served by interBlake sea islands include:
- Tuarua Fiji International Airport (SLFI) - Home Hub*Fleet 1,2,3,4,5
- Brook Hill Airfield (SLBH)*Fleet 2,3,4
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)*Fleet 1,2,3,4
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA)*Fleet 3
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)*Fleet 3
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)*Fleet 1,2,3,4
- Komatsu Regional Airport (SLKF)*Fleet 1,2,3,4
- Parris Cove Airfield (SLPT)*Fleet 2,3,4
- Sweetgrass / Regal Airfield (SLRA)*Fleet 3
- Deichdork Regional Airport (SLDR)*Fleet 1,2,3,4
- Pukalani Airport (SLCS)*Fleet 1,2,3,4
- Second Life International Airport (SLIA)*Fleet 1,2,3,4
- Southern Cross Regional Airport (SLSO) *Fleet 3,4
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)*Fleet 1,2,3,4
- Smugglers Bay (SLQA) *Fleet 3,4
- Graviola Airport (SLGR)*Fleet 4
- Eden Airstrip (SLEN)*Fleet 4
- Tortuga Bay (SLTB)*Fleet 4
- Frozen Banana Airstrip (SLFZ) *Fleet 4
- Bumrose Airfield (SLBR) *Fleet 4
As of January 2016, interBlake sea islands' fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Airbus A-318 (Dani)*Reference 1
- Embraer E-120 (Dani)*Reference 2
- Embraer E-100 (Dani)*Reference 3
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani)*Reference 4
- Douglas DC - 3 (Adventure Air) *Reference 5
- Helicopter 109 (Dani) *for V.I.P. / Business / First passenger services
- Cessna Citation 560 XL (DSA) *for special tasks
Flight rules for passengers Edit
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need to revise their Avatar Draw Weight; for that use in the latest Second Life Viewer the following path; Advanced > Performance Tools > Show draw weight for avatars This draw weight number should be in green colour, but never in a red colour.
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.