International Airlines is a virtual non-commercial airline in Second Life®. International serves the Second Life® Grid with commuter travel and charter flights between multiple airports in the Nautilus and Blake Sea continents.
International Airlines was formed January of 2013 as an effort to bring more variety into SL passenger aviation. In June of 2015, an alliance was formed with Nihon Air to form Nihon International Alliance. On the 27th of July, the alliance name was changed to Blue Star Alliance.
Airports in Second Life® served by International Airlines include:
- Cheerport Intermodal (SLCS)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA)
- Second Life International Airport (SLIA)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
As of July 2015, International Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft: