Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Island Air is a virtual non-commercial airline in Second Life®. Island Air serves the Second Life® Grid with commuter travel and charter flights between regional and intercontinental airports in the Blake Sea, Nautilus and Satori continents.
Founded in June of 2015 by Madit Renfew, with operations based out of Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
Island Air offers free scheduled flights.
Airports in Second Life® served by Island Air include:
- Baitoushan Intercontinental Airport (SLBA)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Second Life International Airport (SLIA)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
As of June 2015, the Island Air fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Embraer E-120 (Dani)
- Embraer Phenom 100 (Dani)
- Beechcraft King Air (DSA)
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani)