- Facility is a free-floating skyport platform at approx 300m elevation. Minimum recommended approach at 310m.
Joyce’s Love Skyport is located on Sansara Continent. It originally featured a single runway and hangar. A public rez zone was available adjacent to the runway, discernible by its red textured pavement. During May 2014 the site was completely remodelled to accommodate two wider runways, a helipad, new control tower, and a second hangar. Public rez facilities are now located in the central courtyard between the hangars.
Inside the large hangar is a teleporter pad linked to the Skyroom pilots' bar located below the runway. The bar features a glass floor allowing you a spectacular view of the continent and water ways below. The ground level (also connected by teleporter pads) now features a new marina and a cave with a Tiki Bar on the dock.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Joyce’s Love Skyport, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Public rez zone.
- Aviation Fuel Station (DSA Fuel).
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- x1 helipad.
- Airport beacon.
- Marina (at surface level).
- Skyroom pilots' bar and recreation area.