Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Junkers Ju 52/3m (ICAO: --- / WAKE: MEDIUM) was a German trimotor transport aircraft. Created in Second Life by CheerMaster, the aircraft was based on the real-life Junkers Ju 52, manufactured by Junkers Flugzeug- und Motorenwerke AG.
The real-life Junkers Ju 52 (nicknamed Tante Ju ("Aunt Ju") and Iron Annie) saw both civilian and military service during the 1930s and 1940s. In a civilian role, it flew with over twelve air carriers including Swissair and Deutsche Luft Hansa as an airliner and freight hauler. In a military role, it flew with the Luftwaffe as a troop and cargo transport and briefly as a medium bomber. The Ju 52 continued in postwar service with military and civilian air fleets well into the 1980s.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Compass, airspeed, artificial horizon, altimeter, vertical speed indicator (VSI), pitch, and fuel gauges.
- Doors, brakes, lights, flaps, engines, colors, modes, and settings switches.
- Flight log (tracks your landing scores, flight times and total hours flown).
- Working cockpit instruments and switches.
- Animated components (yoke, switches, instruments, flaps, elevators, ailerons, rudder, wheels, x2 doors, and propellers).
- Exterior lighting (cockpit, cabin, navigation, landing, and instrument panel lights).
- Remote flying feature via HUD.
- x4 included liveries (Lufthansa, Woodland Camo, German Officer / Immelmann II and Art Deco).
- "Boarding Mode" option (locks the cockpit seats).
- Optional fuel system with realistic fuel consumption.
- Guest, Group and Owner only pilot modes.