Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Junkers Ju 52/3m (ICAO: --- / WAKE: MEDIUM) was a German trimotor transport aircraft. Created in Second Life by Tumansky Heavy Industries (THI), the replica aircraft was based on the real-life Junkers Ju 52, manufactured by Junkers Flugzeug- und Motorenwerke AG.
The real-life Junkers Ju 52 (nicknamed Tante Ju ("Aunt Ju") and Iron Annie) saw both civilian and military service during the 1930s and 1940s. In a civilian role, it flew with over twelve air carriers including Swissair and Deutsche Luft Hansa as an airliner and freight hauler. In a military role, it flew with the Luftwaffe as a troop and cargo transport and briefly as a medium bomber. The Ju 52 continued in postwar service with military and civilian air fleets well into the 1980s.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Compass, airspeed, artificial horizon, altimeter, vertical speed indicator (VSI), and x3 RPM gauges.
- Lighting, instruments, manifest, flaps, and engines switches.
- Laminar flight engine (LFE) physics with trim, flaps, realistic momentum and breaking.
- Animated components (interior/exterior doors, ailerons, flaps, rudder, elevators, toilet, and propellers).
- Exterior lighting (navigation lights, landing lights, instrument panel lights, and cabin lights).
- Passenger eject feature.