Kings Airlines is a commercial virtual airline in Second Life. The airline is based out of Seychelles Isles Airport and operates across the Blake Sea, Nautilus, Satori and Sansara mainland continents.
Founded in January 2015 by DrewDoughty, Kings Airlines was based out of Seychelles Isles Airport with additional hangars located at Second Norway Lufthavn and Lago de Prata Airport. Kings Airlines was also a proud member of The Crown Airlines Alliance along with her sister airline Aeolus. The Airline operated services between the Blake Sea, Nautilus, Satori and Sansara mainland continents. The airline ceased trading in March 2015.
Airports in Second Life® served by Kings Airlines include:
Blake Sea Continent:
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SNO).
- Hollywood Airport.
- St Martin Airfield.
- Nyhavnafjord Regional Airport .
- Seychelles Isles Airport (Main Hub).
- DOR Bancroft Field.
- Grenadier Marina & Airport.
- Bentwaters Field.
- Slapdoogle Regional Airport.
- West Nautilus International (Desdemona Airfield).
- Second Life International Airport (Formerly Antilaghi Regional).
As of March 2015, the Kings Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft: