- Either runway can be used for arrival/departure, exercise caution on approach.
- Elevation advisory: Airport is located on a free-floating platform 500m above the surface. Minimum recommended approach 510m.
Formerly home to Tordangle Airport, the 'Tordangle' region became home to Klindar Skyport in January 2015. Klindar is a basic facility consisting of two parallel 235m x 25m paved runways, six small rental hangars (with helipads) and DSA refuelling facilities. Floating directly underneath the airfield is a club named The Spider's Kiss, accessible by teleporter.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Klindar Skyport, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation fuel station (DSA Fuel).
- x6 rental hangars (with helipads).
- The Spider's Kiss club annex.