Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kousara's Charters (ICAO: KOC / IATA: KC / Call-sign: KSRC) is a virtual airline in Second Life®. that Founded by Anime Headed Person in Second Life Named Kousara Virginia Kirino. The airline serves most of the Second Life® Grid with scheduled airline travel between any airports in Blake Sea, Nautilus, Satori, Corsica, Gaeta V, Sansara and Heterocera Atoll . Furthermore, Kousara's Charters delivers a scheduled aircraft service to the any airport on SL Grid. It's Had Ground Vehicle on Service every airport with Road access. and It's Had Kousara's Car Rental on Your Service. There's Kousara's Charters Regional Service is Introduced in June 28th 2016.
Founded around November 2015 by Kousara Virginia Kirino is scheduled to offer service rising to the motto 'Travelling across SL Grid. with Skilled Anime Headed Pilot.' with extra add-ons which will be announced in future here.
There's Regional Flight are Introduced in Kousara's Charters (on The Kousara's Charters Regional Division)
Check-In facilities Edit
Check-In facilities have been provided for all Kousara's Regent/Charters Followers/Customers
You Can Book this Flight at this website here. ask me on Second Life. If Online.
Scheduled Flight or Non Scheduled are Take Place Here on Second Life.
We Do Cargo Transport in Your Service There.
You can Donate tips to me. During this Flight,Out of Duty or Offline.
As of June 2016 most of the airports in Second Life® served by the Kousara's Charters this include:
As of May 2016, Kousara's Charters' fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Airbus A318 (Dani)
- Antonov AN-2 (Adventure Air)
- ATR 72 (EG Aircraft)
- Beechcraft Debonair (DSA)
- Beechcraft Duke B60 (Java Designs)
- Bell 212 Twin Huey (S&W)
- Bell 407 (S&W)
- Bell 412 (AeroFly)
- Bell 429 GlobalRanger (S&W)
- Bird Dawg (Carly)
- Boeing 727-100C
- Bombardier CRJ-200 (JP)
- Bombardier CRJ-700 (HA-Laminar)
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani)
- Cessna 421 (EG Aircraft)
- CV-22B Osprey (AMOK)
- CV-57A Manta (AMOK)
- D-109 (Dani)
- D-139 (Dani)
- DHC-6 "Twin Otter" (Adventure Air)
- Douglas DC-3 (Adventure Air)
- DLM AW13X Libelle
- Embraer E-120 (Dani)
- Embraer Phenom 100 (Dani)
- Embraer Phenom 300 (Dani)
- Eurocopter AS-332 (AeroFly)
- Eurocopter AS-350 (AeroFly)
- Eurocopter EC-135 (AeroFly)
- Junkers Ju 52/3m (CheerMaster)
- Junkers Ju 52/3m (THI)
- Kamov KA-26 "Hoodlum" (Adventure Air)
- Lockheed C-130 Hercules (Fastronnix)
- MD-900 Explorer (S&W)
- NHIndustries NH90 (S&W)
- Piper Arrow IV (Dani)
- Piper PA-18 Super Cub (Laminar)
- Porter (Carly)
- Robin DR400 (EG Aircraft)
- Ryan Navion (CLS Aviation)
- SAI KZ IV (Drover Aviation)
- Sikorsky MH-60 Jayhawk (S&W)
- Sikorsky S-92 (Shergood Aviation)
- Tecnam P92 (CLS Aviation)
- Wilder-Mills Aviation H-120