Lindbay Regional Airport (ICAO: SLTX) is a public single runway airport located in the Becuma region of Satori. Lindbay Regional was renamed from TRIAX Regional after it was moved from Heterocera Atoll to Satori.
Approach/Departure Advisories Edit
- Maximum supported wing-span is 25.5 meters (approximately the size of the Dani D-300).
- Minimum recommended approach is 60m.
- Recommended approach: Begin approach into SLTX at region Intrepide at ~130 meters.
- HSI Indicator Configuration: SLTX Rwy27|West|<287940.500000,265503.300000,20.653220>
- Recommended departure: Fly runway heading (090) with a northeastern turn in region Danu.
- For a Blake Sea Departure: Fly through region Redoubtable and region Intrepide - then turn northward out of region Intrepide. Resume own navigation to Blake Sea area.
- For Satori Coast Departure: Climb to greater than 130 meters altitude in Redoubtable with a west turn to the regions edge. Resume own navigation through regions Redoubtable, Danu and Becuma.
Facilities and Services Edit
Pilot Facitilies Edit
General Facilities Edit
- Terminal Building, Check-In Desks (Not yet available)
- x1 Public Ramp Gate @ Terminal
- General Aircraft Parking (Non-permanent)
- Access to Marina Dock (General Public Spaces for Aircraft and Boats)