Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- NO PUBLIC REZ – If you land at this facility, do not de-rez your plane. There are no public rez zones available.
- Elevation advisory: landing surface situated at 1000m, minimum recommend approach at 1010m.
- Runway is unmarked and unlit, caution is recommended.
A basic floating skyport, SLYA serves the Little Yoshiwara Japanese village below and is equipped with an unlit and unmarked 213m x 18m runway, a helipad, a small pagoda with teleporter system and refuelling facilities. There is no public rez provided at the facility and scripts are disabled in several parcels.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Little Yoshiwara Skyport, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Small pagoda building with:
- Access to Little Yoshiwara village.