Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
MAGEK Airlines (ICAO: MGK / IATA: MG / Call-sign: MAGEK) it is a non-commercial virtual air company in Second Life ®. MAGEK Airlines is owned by Ananda Ghost. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents.
Founded in 2012, MAGEK Airlines was a long time around the grid, but in middle 2013, paused your activities for health problems of your owner. The name of the airline is based in the name of the one of gods of the native Guanches culture, located in the Canary Islands, Spain; Magek or Magec was the God of Sun, the light, the hot, the life for the old islanders, and Ananda Ghost put this name to your own company in honour of your origins. When we remember our past, we know better our present. the logo of the company is a "pintadera" an object cast with clay and a symbol in bas-relief that was smeared on a primitive ink was used to make impressions on clothing or decoration in caves. Flights are pre-scheduled and you can see in this page, and communicated to one hour prior to departure via the Passengers of SL group. Flights can also directly contacting with Ananda Ghost.
- Ananda Ghost (owner and flight commander)
Currently serves to all airports across all the mainlands.
As of April 2015, the MAGEK fleet includes the following aircraft:
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.