- Elevation advisory: Landing surface located at 48m elevation. Minimum recommended approach at 58m.
Originally lacking a runway, Chase Field featured two helicopter pads and made use of the adjacent Blake Sea Airport's runway 27L. However, following a major reconstruction of the airfield in February 2014, the airfield was upgraded with its own runway, with taxiway connections available to the south if necessary.
Situated on a platform at 48m elevation, the airfield was mainly composed of a large parking apron (with over a dozen group tie-down spaces) and taxiways, leading to its single 254m x 22m runway along the western edge of the region. At the north end of the facility there was a single helipad and an ATC tower, with two large hangars and an administrative building located along the eastern edge (underneath which there was a retail space featuring numerous vendors). Public rez was enabled with 1-minute auto return.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Airport beacon.
- Aviation Fuel Station (TBM and Dani fuel).
- Administrative building.
- Private tie-down spaces.
- x2 large private hangars.
- Military role-play facilities.
- Military port.