- None reported...
- "Magicport airport is your ultimate destination airport with Magicland right outside our doors making SLMP your gateway to the place where dreams come true in SL."
- ― Harrison Ford, owner of Magicport Airport.
Founded 31st December 2014, Magicport Airport was equipped with a single runway designed to accommodate aircraft up-to and including large jet airliners. Immediately south of the runway was a ramp for amphibious aircraft, three rental tie-down spaces and a basic passenger terminal equipped with static jet-bridges. At the top of this structure was an internal monorail system, which connected the passenger terminal to a much larger main terminal building on the western edge of the sim. The primary terminal contained numerous airline check-in desks and spaces for rental. After a short existence of several weeks, the aerodrome ceased operating in mid-January 2015 and was dismantled.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from Magicport Airport, as of September 2015. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Secondary terminal with x3 static jet bridges.
- Seaplane ramp.
- x2 public helipads.
- Large primary terminal with rental check-in counters/space.
- x3 rental tie-down spaces.
- Internal monorail.