Metro Helo (ICAO: MHI / IATA: MI / Call-sign: Metro) is a virtual airline company in Second Life ®. Metro Helo is owned by Henridesmarais Resident. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across Satori, Nautilus, and the Blake Sea.
Metro Helo offers a wide range of travel options via helicopter. Offering tours, charters, and special packages.
As of June 2016, the Metro Helo fleet includes the following aircraft:
Also providing GTFO opportunities. Using the following:
- S-92 (shergood)
As a subdivion of Metro Helo, Metro Rescue also operates from the same HQ. Making use of:
- D109 in Rescue Mode
- H-92 (shergood)
- any rescue heli available
Contact Metro Helo for Charters and Tours. All schedules are flexible to give passengers a change to fly.
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.