Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Metro Helo (ICAO: MHI / IATA: MI / Call-sign: Metro) is a virtual airline company in Second Life ®. Metro Helo is owned by Henridesmarais Resident. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across Satori, Nautilus, and the Blake Sea.
Metro Helo offers a wide range of travel options via helicopter. Offering tours, charters, and special packages.
As of June 2016, the Metro Helo fleet includes the following aircraft:
Also providing GTFO opportunities. Using the following:
- S-92 (shergood)
As a subdivion of Metro Helo, Metro Rescue also operates from the same HQ. Making use of:
- D109 in Rescue Mode
- H-92 (shergood)
- any rescue heli available
Contact Metro Helo for Charters and Tours. All schedules are flexible to give passengers a change to fly.
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.