The PAC CT/4 Airtrainer (ICAO:CT4 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a single-engine, monoplane trainer with a side by side cockpit. Created in Second Life by Raven Projects,the aircraft was based on the real-life PAC CT/4 Airtrainer, built in Hamilton, New Zealand.
The Pacific Aerospace Corporation CT/4 Airtrainer series is an all-metal construction, single-engine, two-place with side-by-side seating, fully aerobatic, piston-engined, basic training aircraft manufactured in Hamilton, New Zealand.
Available on the Second Life at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Meridas/232/219/3002
- Powered by Shana Carpool Aircrafts
- Pilot Hud (speed, altitude, throttle, flaps)
- Working lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Working flaps and canopy.
- Three built-in paint schemes.