- Pilots can only fly to other locations in the Gaeta 1 landmass from this location.
- Extremely short and narrow runway advisory.
- Runway unmarked and unlit.
- Security orb on final with ban-lines 64m to the north-west of the runway.
Located on the quiet and half-completed continent of Gaeta 1, Palms End was the only airport on the continent. Originally built as a private test field, the airstrip quickly evolved into a tiny public airport with an unmarked and unlit 60m x 6m landing surface, allowing brave pilots to explore Gaeta 1. The airport survived purely on donations of visitors, with the owner encouraging all visitors leave a donation to pay for the 500 L$ weekly land rent fee. After a short life, the airfield ceased operating in April 2015.
The airstrip, being too small for regular/typical airlines, had no active airline service.
Facilities and services
- Small cabin FBO located at the end of the runway.