Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paradise Air was a virtual airline in Second Life®. Based at Cheerport Intermodal Airport, Paradise Air served the grid with flights between major airports across Nautilus, Blake Sea, Satori and Sansara.
Paradise Air was founded in 2014 by Akira Kogami (akirakagami) and is the successor to SL Aloha Airlines. Paradise Air was based in Cheerport Intermodal Airport and offered flights to major airports around the grid. The airline strived to provide the best quality service in Second Life, with kind caring staff and small details from boarding passes and safety cards to realistic airline announcements. Paradise Air operated on a “pay what you want” system; encouraging satisfied customers to tip. The airline became inactive circa early 2015.
Airports in Second Life® served by Paradise Air included:
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Cheerport Intermodal (SLCS)
- Desdemona Airfield (SLES)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Honah Lee Field (SLHL)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Seychelles Municipal Airport (SLSI)
- Smugglers Cove (SLSC)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
As of October 2014, the Paradise Air fleet included the following aircraft:
- DC-10-30F (Adventure Air)
- DHC-6 “Twin Otter” (Adventure Air)
- Boeing 717-200 (Coltercraft)
- Beechcraft King Air (DSA)
- Boeing 737-800 (E-Tech)
- Embraer E170 (Dani)
- Embraer Phenom 100 (Dani)
- Cessna Citation 560XL (DSA)
- Antanov AN-2 (Adventure Air)
- Douglas DC-3 (Adventure Air)
- DLM R300 Dash
- Model 10-E Electra (DSA)
- Bombardier CRJ-200 (JP)