- Elevation advisory: landing surface situated at 50m, minimum recommend approach at 60m.
- Ban-lines extending to 85m located in south-western corner, caution advised.
Constructed in January 2015, Parris Coast Airfield has direct access to the protected waterways of Bingo Strait and is built on three levels - a top flight deck, a secondary flight deck and a marine dock. The airfield's main arrival/departure runway (157m x 16m) is located on the eastern edge of the top platform, with taxiways leading to four rental hangars and refuelling facilities along the western perimeter. In the north-west corner is a public helipad and an ATC tower, which is linked to the level below via an elevator. The lower platform is equipped with two catapult runways, a hangar and a set of steps leading down to the boat/seaplane docks in the north-east corner.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Parris Coast Airfield, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Refuelling station (DSA & Dani fuel).
- x1 public helipad.
- x2 aircraft catapults.
- Arrestor cable system.
- Airport beacon.
- x5 rental hangars (some with helipads).
- x2 boat and seaplane docks.
- ATC tower.