- Elevation advisory: landing surface at 30m. Minimum recommended approach at 40m.
- Ban-lines extending to 75m located to west of runway, caution advised. (removed as of March 21, 2015)
- "Cut from the jungles of SL, Air Parrot has emerged from the rocky cliffs and into the light of day. Fly on over and check out the newest SL landing strip."
- ― Flops, airport management.
Created during March 2015, Parrot Uberto Airstrip is a single-runway (134m x 20m), terraced airfield constructed into the rocky cliff-face of northern Nautilus' mountain range. On its northern edge, at sea-level, there is an aircraft elevator for lifting seaplanes and cargo up to the facility's landing surface. Alongside the runway are two tie-down spaces (rental), refuelling facilities and an ATC building with a public lounge and vendors. Past the control building is another freight elevator leading up to further hangar space. A mountain track cut into the hill south of the runway leads up to two rental helipads and a short trek across open countryside allows access to Nautilus' road network.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Parrot Uberto Airstrip, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- x2 hangars.
- ATC building with:
- ATC tower.
- Passenger lounge.
- x4 rental tie-down spaces.
- x2 rental hangars.
- x2 rental helipads.
- Access to the Route 12 LDPW motorway.