- Runways are located in Sialimonus region. Airport altitude 85 meters; recommended approach 105 meters, west to east.
- "We try to offer a pleasant and friendly place, where each can use the installations such as the game tables, the basketball playground, as well as the romantic spots, like the pond inspired by Monet's famous painting, "Nénuphars", and the tree with the swing."
- ― FeeLynn Zarco, co-owner & manager of Phoenix Airport.
Established in May 2015, Phoenix Airport is vertically divided in two levels, each offering some appealing features: on the upper (tarmac) level, terminal, passenger waiting lounge with Retro diner bar, a monorail train line, rental hangars, a basketball court, a public park with recreational facilities; at the sea level, a picturesque Mediterranean village with marina (rezzable for boats and seaplanes) and shops.
The airfield is also home to the "Patrouille de France SL" aerobatic team.
Phoenix Airport has a 15 minute auto-return policy on rezzed items and a limit of 5000 prims.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from Phoenix Airport, as of July 2015. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Air Pukalani.
- Air Satori.
- Blue Sky Airlines.
- Crown Airlines Alliance.
- Falcon Air.
- Jazz Airways.
- Phoenix Flying Tours.
- Unity Airlines.
- X-clusive Airways.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone (15 minutes autoreturn, in middle of tarmac).
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Airport beacon.
- Approach lights.
- Large terminal building with:
- x4 airline check-in desks.
- Monorail station.
- Passenger waiting lounge.
- x17 rental hangars.
- Marine docks.