The Piper PA-28 Cherokee (ICAO: P28R / WAKE: LIGHT) is a four-seat, single-engine monoplane. Created in Second Life by Apolon Motors, it was based on the real-life PA-28 Cherokee developed by Piper Aircraft.
The real-life Piper PA-28 Cherokee is a light aircraft designed for flight training, air taxi, and personal use. The aircraft is an all-metal, unpressurized, single-engined, piston-powered airplane with low-mounted wings and tricycle landing gear. The first PA-28 received its type certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration in 1960, and the series remains in production to this day.
- Piloting by keys or mouse-look.
- Smoke effects.
- Radio/ATC chatter sound effects.
- Owner, group or everyone modes.
- Painting function (textures changeable via painting script).
- A second, white-painted model is included.