Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Built on a collection of privately owned jet aircraft, Pirate Air provided a charter service to various locations around the Blake Sea and further afield. The charter airline ceased operating in mid-2014 and became inactive.
- Private One on One Touring:
- 30 Minutes: L$500L
- 1 Hour: L$850L
- Addtional Time or aircraft: See owner for details
- Couples Romantic Flight:
- 1 Hour: L$1000L
- 2 Hour: L$1500L
- Addtional time: See owner for details
- Group Tours:
- 30 Minutes:L$250L per person (minimum two)
- 1 Hour: L$400L per person
- 2 Hour: L$650 per person
Airports in Second Life® served by Pirate Air include: