The Pitts Special (ICAO: PTS1 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a small aerobatic biplane aircraft. Created in Second Life by Dani Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life Pitts Special.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment with:
- Compass, airspeed, turn, altimeter and throttle indicators.
- Region, pilot, total time and distance flown indicators.
- Engine, camera, smoke, display, brake and smoke color switches.
- Animated components (avatar, ailerons, elevators, rudder, propeller, and wheels).
- Optional particle smoke trails.
A Pitts Special in flight over the Blake Sea