Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Porter (ICAO: PC6T / WAKE: LIGHT) is a versatile multi-role single engine STOL (Short Take-Off and Landing) utility aircraft. Created in Second Life by Carly's Premium Aircraft, the aircraft was modeled to reflect the real-life PC-6 Porter, built in Switzerland.
The real-life Turbo Porter was introduced in 1961 in Switzerland. The aircraft is still being manufactured and is widely flown in private civilian, civil government, and military use.
Available in-world, Carly Premium Aircraft's recreation of the Porter features a highly realistic flight engine, fully-functional set of in-dash instruments, working doors, landing gear (with optional floats), flaps, and realistic lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Highly realistic flight engine.
- Fully functional in-dash instruments.
- In dash ban-line navigation display.
- Optional pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Working lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Working flaps, landing gear (floats version), and doors.
- Optional floats undercarriage.
- Includes airline, cargo, charter, executive, medevac, and firefighting versions.
- Seats up to 11 people.
- Refueling system (DSA Fuel and TBM Fuel).
- Paint weathering and washing system.
- Optional external fuel tanks (adds to range in fuel system).
- Convenient drop-in repainting system.
- Fully customizable, via both menu and direct editing of mesh.