Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Prefabrica A-1 Sparrow is a small single-seat aerobatic aircraft manufactured in Second Life by Prefabrica.
The A-1 Sparrow was based on an original design by Prefabrica, constructed using sculpted physical prims. The aircraft comes equipped with animated landing gear, functional flaps (three levels), trim (three levels), optional smoke trails and a pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment. While the aircraft is not modifiable, alternate paint schemes were sold by Prefabrica and applied using a proprietary system.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment with:
- Throttle, airspeed, altimeter, IVSI and artificial horizon instruments.
- Engine on/off switch.
- Flaps, trim and smoke switches.
- Pilot/co-pilot control switch.
- Options menu switch.
- Flight physics includes flaps (0.50.100), trim (three levels) and sensitivity settings.
- Animated components (flight surfaces, landing gear etc.).
- Optional smoke trails, smoke colors.
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.
- Purchasable textures (proprietary application tool).
- Low-lag display model with shadow provided.