The Prefabrica F-1 RazorBill is a twin-seat, jet trainer aircraft manufactured in Second Life by Prefabrica.
The F-1 RazorBill was based on an original design by Prefabrica, constructed using sculpted physical prims. The aircraft comes equipped with animated landing gear, functional flaps (three levels), trim (three levels), afterburner, optional smoke trails and a pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment. While the aircraft is not modifiable, alternate paint schemes were sold by Prefabrica and applied using a proprietary system.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment with:
- Throttle, airspeed, altimeter, IVSI and artificial horizon instruments.
- Engine on/off switch.
- Flaps, trim, smoke and landing gear switches.
- Pilot/co-pilot control switch.
- Options menu switch.
- Interchangeable pilot/co-pilot controls.
- Flight physics includes flaps (0.50.100), trim and afterburner.
- Animated components (flight surfaces, landing gear etc.).
- Optional smoke trails, smoke colors.
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.
- Passenger eject.
- Purchasable textures (proprietary application tool).
- Low-lag display model with shadow provided.