The Prefabrica P-1 CloudKite is a single-engined, high-wing, propeller-driven, STOL aircraft manufactured in Second Life by Prefabrica. The P-1 is also sold in a seaplane variant, the Prefabrica P-1 SeaKite.
The P-1 CloudKite was based on an original design by Prefabrica, constructed using sculpted physical prims. The aircraft comes equipped with animated landing gear, functional flaps, trim, and a pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment. While the aircraft is not modifiable, alternate paint schemes were sold by Prefabrica and applied using a proprietary system.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment with:
- Engine RPM, airspeed, altimeter, IVSI and artificial horizon instruments.
- Engine on/off switch.
- Flaps and trim switches.
- Pilot/co-pilot control switch.
- Options menu switch.
- Interchangeable pilot/co-pilot controls.
- Flight physics includes flaps (0.50.100), trim and two levels of controls sensitivity.
- Animated components (flight surfaces, propeller, landing gear etc.).
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.
- Passenger eject.
- Purchasable textures (proprietary application tool).
- Low-lag display model with shadow provided.