Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Prefabrica P-1 SeaKite is a single-engined, high-wing, propeller-driven seaplane manufactured in Second Life by Prefabrica. The P-1 is also sold in a standard landing-gear variant, the Prefabrica P-1 CloudKite.
The P-1 SeaKite was based on an original design by Prefabrica, constructed using sculpted physical prims. The aircraft comes equipped with twin pontoons, functional flaps, floatation/water effects, and a pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment. While the aircraft is not modifiable, alternate paint schemes were sold by Prefabrica and applied using a proprietary system.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment with:
- Engine RPM, airspeed, altimeter, IVSI and artificial horizon instruments.
- Engine on/off switch.
- Flaps and trim switches.
- Pilot/co-pilot control switch.
- Options menu switch.
- Interchangeable pilot/co-pilot controls.
- Flight physics includes flaps (0.50.100), trim and two levels of controls sensitivity.
- Animated components (flight surfaces, propeller, floatation/water effects etc.).
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.
- Passenger eject.
- Purchasable textures (proprietary application tool).
- Low-lag display model with shadow provided.