Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Prefabrica P-2 Goose is a high wing twin-engine turboprop utility aircraft manufactured by Prefabrica.
The P-2 Goose was based on an original design by Prefabrica, constructed using sculpted physical prims. The aircraft comes equipped with retractable landing gear, functional flaps, trim, independent engines and a pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment. While the aircraft is not modifiable, alternate paint schemes were sold by Prefabrica and applied using a proprietary system.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment with:
- Left/right engine RPM, airspeed, altimeter, IVSI and artificial horizon instruments.
- Left/right engine on/off switch.
- Flaps, trim, landing gear and reverse-thrust switches.
- Pilot/co-pilot control switch.
- Options menu switch.
- Interchangeable pilot/co-pilot controls.
- Independent engine start-up.
- Flight physics includes flaps (0.50.100), trim and two levels of controls sensitivity.
- Animated components (flight surfaces, propellers, landing gear etc.).
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.
- Passenger Eject.
- Purchasable textures (proprietary application tool).
- Low-lag variant and display model with shadow provided.