The Prefabrica P-2 Goose is a high wing twin-engine turboprop utility aircraft manufactured by Prefabrica.
The P-2 Goose was based on an original design by Prefabrica, constructed using sculpted physical prims. The aircraft comes equipped with retractable landing gear, functional flaps, trim, independent engines and a pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment. While the aircraft is not modifiable, alternate paint schemes were sold by Prefabrica and applied using a proprietary system.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment with:
- Left/right engine RPM, airspeed, altimeter, IVSI and artificial horizon instruments.
- Left/right engine on/off switch.
- Flaps, trim, landing gear and reverse-thrust switches.
- Pilot/co-pilot control switch.
- Options menu switch.
- Interchangeable pilot/co-pilot controls.
- Independent engine start-up.
- Flight physics includes flaps (0.50.100), trim and two levels of controls sensitivity.
- Animated components (flight surfaces, propellers, landing gear etc.).
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.
- Passenger Eject.
- Purchasable textures (proprietary application tool).
- Low-lag variant and display model with shadow provided.