Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Airport altitude 46 meters; recommended approach 100 meters, south to north.
Founded in July 2016, Pukalani Airport is built upon an elevated platform suspended 46 meters above the sea-level marina. The airport is equipped with a single, centrally-located north/south facing runway flanked on either side by a wide apron. Rental parking is found along the east and west edges of the platform.
♦ Blue Sky Airlines
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone (45 minutes autoreturn).
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Approach lights.
- Aviation fuel station (Dani fuel).
- x4 rental Paking
- x6 airline check-in desks
- x8 rental shops within the air terminal
- Passenger waiting lounge.