Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The real-life Magni M-24 Orion, on which Piaggio Systems' aircraft is based, is an Italian sport autogyro, seating two side-by-side in an enclosed cabin. Mounted on a mast above the pod is the Orion's twin-bladed rotor (of composite construction). Below, it has a tricycle undercarriage with the faired mainwheels, fitted with brakes, on spring cantilever legs.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Interchangeable pilot/co-pilot controls.
- Functioning cockpit instruments.
- GPS and media monitors.
- Animated components (avatar, rotors, doors, flight surfaces and instruments etc.).
- Realistic lighting (navigation, strobes, landing, and cabin lights).
- Snow skids and bigger wheels (optional).
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.
- Passenger Eject.
- Automatic or manual start-up sequences.
- Modifiable textures.