Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Retro Travel Airways is a non-profit vintage aircraft tour operator offering tours and charter flights around the Second Life Grid. Retro Travel Airways operates on the majority of mainland accessible continents.
Airports in Second Life® served by Retro Travel Airways include:
- Blue Sky Aviation Airfield (SLBL)
- Brook Hill Airfield (SLBH)
- Eden Airstrip (SLEN)
- Foliage Airport (SLFA)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Honah Lee Field (SLHL)
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Slapdoogle Regional Airport (SLSR)
- Smugglers Bay (SLQA)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
- Tsurington Aerodrome (SLTS)
As of March 2016, the Retro Travel Airways was amalgamated along with YELLOW AIR TAXI & operates a varied fleet which can be seen in more detail on Gridnet airways page.
Flying from its main charter terminal at Tsurington Aerodrome (west of Nautilus), the airline serves all of Blake Sea, Corsica, Nautilus and Satori regions and has done from various locations since it began operating with its first DSA Electra back in 2011.
- Sweecahcahche Ah (Pilot Officer & CEO)
- Khan Penucca (Pilot Officer)
- Boots Shamrock (Pilot Officer)