- Large aircraft advisory: runway 60 x 10m, suitable for small aircraft only.
- Steep approach - hill and trees, use caution.
Constructed circa October 2015, Rocky River Airfield is a mountainous airfield equipped with a single 60m x 10m dirt landing surface (lit). The runway leads off to a turning space/transient parking area with two buildings. Public rez is provided with 30 minute auto-return.
Traffic is limited to non-organized, not for profit, general aviation only.
Facilities and Services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation refueling station (TBM and DSA fuel).
- Coffee House.
- Road access to LDPW Circuit La Corse road network.