- Large wingspan aircraft advisory.
- Minimum recommended approach to 40 meters.
Rolling Hills Airport was in the islands of Cosmoledo Isle and Aldabra Isle, and was linked with a runway bridge.
There are no longer scheduled services to and from Rolling Hills Airport, as of June 2015.
Facilities and services
- PRIMOIL Fuel Pump GASOLINE
- Fuel Station (Dani Airplanes)
- x2 public helipad.
- Public Rez zone
- Approach lights 10M Red Warn 250 (Roger Schwager)
- Marine vehicle docks.
- Seaplane docks.
- Cafe "Runway 9" & restaurant
- Bridge pass for a channel into islands.
- Near the airport there is a golf club.