Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
S&B Airway's (ICAO: SBA / IATA: SB / Call-Sign: SABA) is a non-commercial virtual airline in Second Life®. The airline was founded by the two owners Steph Facetus and Barbara 'Babsi' Beese in October 2015.
Founded was the S&B for fun flying in Second Life. S&B Airway's has direct flights, sightseeing flights, transfer to events and tours for explorer and discoverer. Stunt- or special flights are also available. Each passenger is treated as a VIP passenger. The fleet has luxuriously appointed aircraft and helicopters. Also sailboats and motorboats to reach remote places. The S&B Airways has a group for her passengers. The LOGO was designed by the great Artist and video producer Alexa Lazai.
New headquarters in S&B Airfield (SLLS) since December 2015.
Since January 2016 is the S&B Airways allied with the BULL AIR.
Airports served by S&B AirwaysEdit
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Arimto Airport (SLAY)
- Palm Grove Airfield (SLPG)
- Second Norway Lufthavn SNO (SLSN)
- S&B Airfield (SLLS) (headquarter)
Planes and Helicopters with luxurious interiors
- Bandit 60 (Bandit)
- Aquadiva (BERDAV®marine)
Flight rules for Passengers Edit
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passengers - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO. scripted hair, clothes with resizer scripts, jewelery with resizer scripts, any devices for flight or other type; mximum scripts: less 5
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour)
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in cace of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.