Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
SLCS Airlines is a non-commercial virtual airline in Second Life®. The "only airline operated completely by Cheerleaders", SLCS serves the Second Life® Grid with commuter travel between regional airports in the Blake Sea, Nautilus, Satori, Sansara and Heterocera Atoll continents.
Founded in July 2014 by members of the Second Life Cheerleading Squad (SLCS), SLCS Airlines operates across the Second Life® Grid from their base of operations at Cheerport Intermodal Airport. All flights are free-of-charge and tipping is accepted, but not required.
Airports in Second Life® served by SLCS Airlines include:
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Baitoushan Intercontinental Airport (SLBA)
- Bay City Municipal Airport SLBC)
- Cheerport Intermodal (SLCS)
- Dragonport International Airport (SLDA)
- Frank Jack Fletcher Airfield (SLFF)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Nyhavnafjord Regional Airport (SLNA)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Slapdoogle Regional Airport (SLSR)
- Smugglers Bay (SLQA)
- Smugglers Cove (SLSC
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
- Tsurington Aerodrome (SLTS)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
- Wright Brothers Regional Airfield (SLWB)
- Yeager Field (SLYF)
As of October 2014, the SLCS Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft: