SLXZ - Corsica Airstrip (Code: CAS , ICAO: SLXZ)
- Landing info updated to June 2017: we need start the landing when we entrance in Majipoor sim to 90 meters, and with a -20º inclination head to the middle of the runway.
- CAUTION: a building with tower at the entrance of airport to 75 meters, and a big rock blocking the runway entrance.
- CAUTION: some ban lines near the airport; see the below maps for a safe approach
- Minimum approach to 90m
Opened in june 2013,
[1/6/2017- information is updated]
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from SLXZ Heliport, however charter flights may be available on request. Contact airlines for details.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Approach lights
- Refuelling facilities (Dani).
- Access to the Circuit La Corse LDPW road network.
- x1 helipad
creator and manager is one of the people in the background, The Bytegang (Prefabrica), which built and operated SLPG