- Large wingspan aircraft advisory.
- Short runway advisory.
- Non-conventional runway numbering.
A compact and picturesque airfield, Saint Clement Aerodrome is comprised of a single asphalt runway (72m x 7m). Immediately south of the runway there is a turning/parking/rezzing area, along with two buildings - a terminal/waiting lounge and an ATC building. Beside the ATC, there is a helipad (best approached from the west or north) and a clump of palm trees - through which a small beach area can be accessed. TBM refuelling is also provided.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Saint Clement Aerodrome, however charter flights may be available on request. Contact airlines for details.
Facilities and services
- Small terminal building with:
- x1 airline check-in counter.
- Passenger waiting lounge.
- Le Café du Port.
- x4 retail spaces.
- Harbour with x12 rental docks.