- NO PUBLIC REZ – If you land at this facility, do not de-rez your plane. There are no public rez zones available.
- Short runway & large wingspan advisory.
- Designed exclusively for light propeller/jet aircraft and helicopters. Other vehicles prohibited.
Opened in October 2014, Sainte Maxime Aerodrome was a small, single-runway airfield and heliport equipped with a small terminal building, two helipads and three tie-down spaces. The facility ceased operating in November 2014 in favor of a new location in the 'Tschotcke' region (see St Tropez Airport).
At its height, there were no scheduled services operating to or from Sainte Maxime Aerodrome, however charter flights may have been available on request.
Facilities and services
- Aviation fuel station (Dani Fuel).
- Terminal building with waiting area.