Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sikorsky CH-54 Tarhe (ICAO: S64 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is a twin-engine heavy-lift helicopter. Created in Second Life by Milestone Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life CH-54 Tarhe designed by Sikorsky Aircraft for the United States Army.
The real-life CH-54 is named after Tarhe (whose nickname was "The Crane"), an 18th-century chief of the Wyandot Indian tribe. Used in Vietnam for transport and downed-aircraft retrieval, it was highly successful, thanks to the 'adaptable' nature of the module system first conceived by General James M. Gavin in his book Airborne Warfare in 1947. Essentially nothing but a cockpit, rotor, and fuselage, the CH-54 could pick up heavier loads than any other helicopter. As of 2014, it holds the record for highest altitude in level flight (11 km in 1971) and fastest climb to 3, 6 and 9 km.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Working lighting (landing, beacon and navigation lights).
- Functioning doors (cockpit, troop pod) and wiper blades.
- Working crane with supplied load script that will lift any 32 prim item.
- x1 BLU-82B "Daisy Cutter" bomb (VICE & TCS).
- Troop Pod included.
- Includes flight suit, helmet and maintenance stand.
- Flight safe mode (optional).
- DSA fuel system with included gas can.