Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane (ICAO: S64 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is a twin-engine heavy-lift helicopter. Created in Second Life by Milestone Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life S-64 Skycrane designed by Sikorsky Aircraft. It is the civil version of the United States Army's CH-54 Tarhe.
The real-life Sikorsky S-64 was designed as an enlarged version of the prototype flying crane helicopter, the Sikorsky S-60. The S-64 had a six-blade main rotor and was powered by two 4,050 shaft horsepower (3,020 kW) Pratt & Whitney JFTD12A turboshaft engines. The prototype S-64 first flew on 9 May 1962 and was followed by two further examples for evaluation by the German armed forces. The Germans did not place an order, but the United States Army placed an initial order for six S-64A helicopters (with the designation YCH-54A Tarhe). Seven S-64E variants were built by Sikorsky for the civil market. Since that time, Erickson Air-Crane has become the manufacturer and world's largest operator of S-64 Aircranes and has made over 1,350 changes to the airframe, instrumentation, and payload capabilities of the helicopter. 
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment.
- Working lighting (landing, beacon and navigation lights).
- Animated components (functioning doors, wiper blades, main rotor, tail rotor, flight controls etc.).
- Working crane with supplied load script that will lift any 32 prim item.
- Included payload accessories:
- Passenger pod.
- Fire-fighting tank pod (for fighting non SLFD fire prims).
- Logs with harness (ash & pine).
- Freight container.
- Prefabricated house.
- Rescue basket.
- Rescue cage.
- Includes flight suit, helmet and maintenance stand.
- Flight safe mode (optional).
- DSA fuel system with included gas can.