SkyPlus Airlines is a virtual commercial airline in Second Life®. Founded in July 2014, SkyPlus primarily operates flights to and from airports in
- ""SkyPlus Airlines is Japanese international company, where our mission is to provide service with smile, making people feel welcomed to fly with us, and not a number. We want the SL public to enjoy destinations that most would not service deeming invaluable. This is our goal to the Airline industry.""
- ― Stephanie Asalia, airport management.
Airports in Second Life® served by SkyPlus Airlines include:
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAl)
- Baitoushan Intercontinental Airport (SLBA)
- Dragonport International Airport (SLDI)
- Gaeta Airport Club (SLMH)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- Jet Nation Airport (SLJN)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
As of May 2015, the SkyPlus Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft: