Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
SkyPlus Airlines is a virtual commercial airline in Second Life®. Founded in July 2014, SkyPlus primarily operates flights to and from airports in
- ""SkyPlus Airlines is Japanese international company, where our mission is to provide service with smile, making people feel welcomed to fly with us, and not a number. We want the SL public to enjoy destinations that most would not service deeming invaluable. This is our goal to the Airline industry.""
- ― Stephanie Asalia, airport management.
Airports in Second Life® served by SkyPlus Airlines include:
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAl)
- Baitoushan Intercontinental Airport (SLBA)
- Dragonport International Airport (SLDI)
- Gaeta Airport Club (SLMH)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- Jet Nation Airport (SLJN)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
As of May 2015, the SkyPlus Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft: