- Runway is a floating pontoon lit with fires.
- Large wingspan aircraft advisory.
- "Sleepy Bay Channel offers both aviators and sailors alike a rest stop between long grid flights. A relaxing oasis awaits the weary SL traveler. Also equipped with 7-seas fishing throughout the parcel."
- ― Sleepy Bay Channel management.
Sleepy Bay Channel Airfield is a floating wooden airport constructed almost entirely from logs, planks and rope. Its single, short runway is lined by torches for a rustic, primitive feel. All airport facilities are located to the west of the runway, largely concealed by a large rock-face. For ease of landing, the facility is surrounded by protected ocean on its east and west borders, and a large lit lighthouse marks its eastern border.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from Sleepy Bay Channel, as of August 2015. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Skydiving facilities.
- Bar/lounge facilities.
- Sleepy Bay Channel Tourism Office.
- 7-seas fishing.
- Boat and seaplane repair shop.