- Airport is located on a platform 82m above the ocean, minimum recommended approach 92m.
The facility is located along the Northeast portion of the Snowlands sub-continent of Sansara with the Ice Bay on it's north border and a SL highway along it's south border.
The airfield was founded in August 2015 by Debi Dastardly. The airfield was sold to Luckie MacKenzie Howlett in August 2016 and renamed to Kania International Airport. In August 2017, Debi Dastardly purchased the airport back from Luckie MacKenzie Howlett and reverted it's name to Smugglers Bluff and ICAO code of SLAM.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from Kania International Airport, as of August 2107. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and Services
- Public rez zone (5 minute return)
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI)
- Aviation fuel station (DSA, Terra & TBM fuel).
- airport beacon
- Small terminal building with Cafe and Bar
- Hangars for rent