Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Airport is a free-floating platform above the surface at appox 67m elevation. Facilities located below airport platform. Recommended minimum approach 77m.
- Designed exclusively for light propeller/jet aircraft and helicopters. Other vehicles prohibited.
Formerly occupied by the heliport section of Delchdork Airport (July-October 2014), the 'Tschotcke' region became home to St Tropez Airport in December 2014. St Tropez was strongly modelled on the owner's previous (and equally short-lived) airport venture, Sainte Maxime Aerodrome.
Despite its executive status, St Tropez Airport was a slightly rudimentary, dual-runway facility consisting of a modest terminal building with ATC tower (to the west of the platform), refuelling facilities, and a marina for boats and seaplanes at ground-level. The skyport was reported as dismantled on January 24th 2015, leaving only the facility's marina.
At its height, there were no scheduled services operating to or from St Tropez Airport, however charter flights may have been available on request.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation Fuel Station (Dani Fuel).
- x3 public helipads.
- Terminal building with passenger lounge.
- Marina at sea-level.