The Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut, "Russian: Су-47 Беркут—Golden Eagle, NATO reporting name Firkin" (ICAO: S37 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is an experimental supersonic jet fighter. Created in Second Life by E-Tech, the aircraft was based on the real-life Su-47, developed by Sukhoi Aviation Corporation.
Originally known as the S-37, Sukhoi redesignated its advanced test aircraft as the Su-47 in 2002. A distinguishing feature of the aircraft was its forward-swept wing that gave the aircraft excellent agility and maneuverability. While serial production of the type never materialized, the sole aircraft produced served as a technology demonstrator prototype for a number of advanced technologies later used in the 4.5 generation fighter SU-35BM and current fifth-generation jet fighter prototype Sukhoi PAK FA T-50.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Engine on/off, lights, airbrake, flaps, gear, camera control, missile select/fire, and VICE on/off switches.
- Animated map display.
- Generation 2 flight system with options for extreme manoeuvres.
- Exterior lighting (navigation lights).
- Animated components (control surfaces, landing gear, engines etc.).
- VICE combat system with: 30mm Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-301 machine-gun and Vympel R-77, R-73, and X-29T missiles.
- Optional smoke trails (x6 colors).
- Cobra special edition theme.
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.