Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut, "Russian: Су-47 Беркут—Golden Eagle, NATO reporting name Firkin" (ICAO: S37 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is an experimental supersonic jet fighter. Created in Second Life by E-Tech, the aircraft was based on the real-life Su-47, developed by Sukhoi Aviation Corporation.
Originally known as the S-37, Sukhoi redesignated its advanced test aircraft as the Su-47 in 2002. A distinguishing feature of the aircraft was its forward-swept wing that gave the aircraft excellent agility and maneuverability. While serial production of the type never materialized, the sole aircraft produced served as a technology demonstrator prototype for a number of advanced technologies later used in the 4.5 generation fighter SU-35BM and current fifth-generation jet fighter prototype Sukhoi PAK FA T-50.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Engine on/off, lights, airbrake, flaps, gear, camera control, missile select/fire, and VICE on/off switches.
- Animated map display.
- Generation 2 flight system with options for extreme manoeuvres.
- Exterior lighting (navigation lights).
- Animated components (control surfaces, landing gear, engines etc.).
- VICE combat system with: 30mm Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-301 machine-gun and Vympel R-77, R-73, and X-29T missiles.
- Optional smoke trails (x6 colors).
- Cobra special edition theme.
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.